Cameron was just trying to give Emmersyn a hug in this first photo.
He then had an idea that he wanted to show off his strength and pick up his baby sister.
Emmersyn is such a big girl, yet her prized possessions are her bottle and her pacy. She can not live without these!
Here Cameron is showing off all of his wii remotes. The red one is his and is for Mario (first player), the white remote is for Mohamed who likes to be Luigi (2nd player), and the pink remote is mine and I always choose to be the yellow toad.
While Cameron was trying to play three players solo, Emmersyn headed outside.
She had decided she needed to do some lawn work....on the driveway..
She ran into some trouble and had to perform a little bit of maintenance. Maybe next time she will utilize the lawnmower on the grass.
Here, Cameron is checking out his new Mario shirt that he bought today.
He is so excited.
Emmersyn was looking for assistance for someone to bail her out from getting stuck in the fence.
And this picture doesn't surprise me. Cameron made his way outside to join us. Rather than choosing an outside toy to play with, he chose the brush to clean the driveway. Another perfect example of how he takes after his father. I would never choose to clean over play.
Not only does Cameron love to clean, he is also very caring. Last night when Mohamed was at work, I told Cameron that my stomach was hurting. His response, "Mommy why don't you rest in bed for a long time. I'll keep an eye on the baby." Isn't he such a thoughtful little boy? I love it! Another one of his favorite comments is, "Mommy, you look so beautiful." This is what he tells me nearly every day once I get dressed after the shower. What a wonderful way to start my day.
This post makes me smile because your kids are so sweet! Thanks for sharing. I will miss you guys on Sunday. :( Looks like Justin and I will have to take a trip to Canada another day! :-)
ReplyDelete