Friday, 17 June 2011

Let the Weekend Begin

I'm so excited that it is the weekend.  That means back to blogging, spending lots of fun time with the kids, and looking forward to Father's Day.  Our Friday started out as a typical day dropping Cameron off at school and heading over to gymnastics with Emmersyn. She was, of course, fabulous and she is now able to run across the beam, as well as, do high kicks on the beam.  On the way home we stopped for some cookies and ice cream (and some turkey).  Emmersyn was exhausted and took a nap after her snack.  I decided to head out in search of some sundresses and bathing suits (for me this time).  No luck.  The dresses looked unsightly on me and the bathing suits were horrendous. Hopefully I'll find something next weekend when Nicole, Michele, and myself take a shopping trip to Birch Run!  I'm so excited for this outing! 

Anyway, check out another one of Emmersyn's new bathing suits.  I find this one much more flattering than the last bathing suit (the brown one with hearts).

                                                The front view.....

The back view....


Resting in her chair....


And, of course an eating picture.  But, check out all of the healthy food she is eating.


Cameron had invited his friend, Caitlyn, over for a play date after school.  After playing outside for a while, they decided to come inside and play UNO attack.  There really was an attack of those UNO cards all over.  Not quite sure who was the winner.


Then, a little jumping on the bed...


And then being little engineers putting together a train track.


How precious are these two friends? 


Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Looking forward to seeing our family on Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. We are looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. It stinks that Gabby and Steve won't make the party... unless we have a healing miracle overnight.

    I love Emmersyn's new bathing suit. Where do you find all these treasures? I can't believe clothes were looking horrendous on you. You always find cute things to wear. Bathing suits are hard to find for anyone... I HATE bathing suit shopping. The lighting is always terrible and you see everything that is wrong with your body and skin.... UGH! I know we will find something next week. It is always easier to find things when you have a group of girls giving their opinion. I can't wait to shop too!

    Cameron looks like he had a great time with his friend. Uno attack is always fun until no one likes to pick up the cards in the end!

    ReplyDelete