Friday, 3 June 2011

Week in Review

So this is what we have been up to since the last blog entry...  The weather has been so gorgeous and we have been spending a lot of time outside.  I love these first two pictures of Mohamed and Emmersyn in their matching outfits.  They were heading out for a shopping spree at Costco and had to coordinate their outfits.



These next two pictures I just thought were cute....



Then on Monday since the USA was celebrating Memorial Day, Nicole, Steve, and the kids decided to come across and visit us Canadians.  Cameron had school, but had a fabulous surprise to come home to when he saw Nicholas, Amanda, and Gabby waiting for him to get home from school.  Soon they had all changed into their bathing suits and had some fun in the sun.  The big kids started out on the slip and slide and the little girls played in the slide pool.  Here are some pics.







Gabby wanted to catch a ride from Emmersyn on her 4-wheeler.  Emmersyn was not too happy.  Gabby thought it was fabulous!


Here Emmersyn looks annoyed...


And here, Emmersyn looks angry!



Time to go in.....

Mohamed and I went to pick out some new shrubs the other day.  He was looking forward to doing some yard work.  Once it was all done, he stated, "I think it's better to hire someone to do this."  With Mohamed's perfectionism, he dug, re dug, and re dug again, in order to get the shrubs perfectly centered!  He lost 8 pounds during this project!  What a great workout!



Emmersyn has been hooked on watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse streaming from the Internet.  She refuses to watch Mickey on t.v. now.   Between her and Cameron's Internet usage, our bill last month was astronomical.  Check out her cute skirt!  I find it so adorable.


And poor Cameron...he woke up this morning with a high fever and was throwing up!  It's June, not flu season.  Once I returned home from an outing with the girls this afternoon, I gave Cameron some medicine and he seemed to perk up a bit. It was either the medicine or the Mario bathing suit and pj's I bought for him.  So, we played a few rounds of UNO attack.


And when I got home today, I was pleasantly surprised that our furniture that we ordered for downstairs had arrived.  I was happy with the furniture (it doesn't take much to please me.)  Mohamed, on the other hand, was thoroughly disappointed.  He does not like it at all.  We ordered it on-line, so we never actually saw it in person or were able to sit on it.  He will be back on the hunt for some better furniture.  I would keep it.  We'll see what happens.




This is a picture a little closer up to see the detail.


This was the chest of drawers that we bought the other day as well.


On a final note, I had a great time this afternoon having lunch with Laura, Crystal, Nicole, Mom, Tyler, and Gabby.  I am hoping that everyone enjoyed themselves and that we can continue getting together once/month.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment