These first few pictures where at mom and dad's before the wedding....
Brad was on his way out because....?????can't really remember why? Being the best man he was sent over to Justin and Crystal's house to pick up or deliver something last minute....
The boys doing some last minute ironing....before the wedding...
How cute are these three? These kids did a great job as they were the sole representatives for the kids on the Gerwatowski side. Tyler, Melia, Cameron, and Emmerysn were no-shows.
How cute are all these girls?
The moment was finally here.....The Bride had arrived!
And, she met me a few years ago for the first time with a camera in her face, and I thought it was only fitting that on her wedding day, she was met again by a close-up with my camera. Doesn't she look gorgeous?
Check out those AWESOME shoes! I LOVED them!
Here Crystal is getting her chocolate fix right before show time!
A few pictures in the church after the ceremony.
In the limo....Crystal was a bit in shock that she was actually married!
I don't think she wanted to waste any time changing her status on Facebook from single to MARRIED!
And, she was pointing to us the goofy guy she married.
These next few photos were taken during cocktail hour.
Crystal is trying to determine if she really felt a raindrop.
Brad did a great job giving his speech!
Justin and Crystal cutting their "PIE."
Their first dance...
Daughter-Father Dance....
Followed by Mother-Son dance.
Nicole and Brad doing a little swing dancing.
And dad's FAVOURITE song to dance to "Runaround Sue."
I love Josh in the background of this pic!
That's it!











Great Photos!!! You took soooo many good pictures. I'm going to have to print some of those. I like the pictures before the ceremony at Mom's house. I didn't know what was happening behind the scenes... like ironing. That was a great picture of you and Brad and Justin. I liked the shots during coctail hour... I wasn't there for any of those pictures either. Crystal and her Dad were cute and I like the GQ Justin pose.
ReplyDeleteI like the close up of Crystal but why did you post the closed-eye Crystal too.... she won't be happy with you!!! I plan to post my wedding photos soon... I think they might look a lot like yours :) Blog MORE!!!
AWESOME photos Maureen -- Great job! It was such a wonderful wedding!!
ReplyDeleteIm no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. Markham Party Bus
ReplyDelete