Monday, 2 April 2012

Monday...April....Monotony...

It's Monday, the beginning of a new week, and a new colour for the nails.  Mohamed insisted that orange is the "in" colour these days, so, orange it was.  It's a little hard to tell in the pictures, but it's orange.



And, so Emmersyn would not be jealous of my new nail colour, I went out to buy her a new dress from Tommy Hilfiger...Isn't it cute?  And it was the perfect distraction!


She was rolling her eyes at me, because I asked to get just one more picture of her in her cute dress!  She is soooo funny!


And then trying to be a little innocent!


And just a random picture of Cameron after school....with a mouthful of snacks...


Nothing new to report....looking forward to Easter weekend...hopefully we'll have something to blog about!



1 comment:

  1. Love the nails... orange is the it color of the year... actually I think the color is tangerine tango.

    The dress is adorable and so is Cams face full of snacks! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete