Friday, 2 March 2012

Swimming...Day 1

I had quite a bit of difficulty capturing any cute pictures in the pool area due to the poor quality of my camera combined with the low lighting of the facility.  Here is what I was able to capture.  Mohamed and the kids are climbing to the top of this contraption to find a slide to go down.


And here comes Cameron....


Then it was off for a little water basketball....



A quick 20 second timeout for a picture.


The kids loved this lily pad pool.  The kids could race against one another from lily pad to lily pad.  Unfortunately the only way Emmersyn was allowed in the lily pad pool was if she was wearing a life jacket.


Then it was Cameron's turn.


I love this face!


I like these next two pictures also of Mohamed and Cameron.  I have no idea what Cameron was looking at in this photo.  Obviously not at me and the camera.


That's a little better.


After a few hours of swimming, we went back to our room, showered, and headed out for a fabulous dinner.  Here Cameron and I were waiting for Mohamed and Emmersyn who had forgotten something back in the room.


Still waiting for those slowpokes...


Cameron got possession of the camera.


And we finally made it out to dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment