So, this is the new play room!
And here is our living area free from all of the toys! Yeah!
We need to take down those Tigger and Pooh stickers and get some Van Gogh, O'Keefe, Monet, or Picasso. Or, even better, maybe we can get Janina to do a wall art for us!
And, this is our new shared office. Good thing we kinda like one another.
And, because we were so busy with our move, Emmersyn was deprived of eating constantly. She was resourceful and did find some paper towel to eat.
Then it was time for Mohamed to go to work. He wanted to get one picture with the kids, but that did not happen. We tried.
And, nothing new with Emmersyn. She has not outgrown her love for climbing. Her latest favorite thing to climb up is her chair so she can get to the calender and attempt to say everyone's name.
And finally here are just a few pictures to frighten you. I didn't know what to do with myself yesterday on my day off after a long work week. Can you tell?
And of course, Mohamed trying to outdo me!
I love accomplishing things. Organizing the toys is always a nightmare! You have a great new living area. I agree... the winnie the pooh has to go. If Janina can't help out with the art work, I'm sure the kids could make something large and abstract for the wall, or you could always put up a large photo gallery. (I just wouldn't suggest the 2 eyeball photos!)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Emmersyn and her climbing. She is going to love the park this summer. She is a daredevil willing to take risks!
Love the blog. Keep on posting!
I would love to do some art for you!! What would you like?
ReplyDeleteThat toy room looks like sensory overload to me! I would have loved that as a kid. for sure.
I love all of the photos - including the last two eyeball shots. And Emmersyn seriously needs to get into some gymnastics classes. That girl has no fear.